GENERAL PRACTICE LAW FIRM
Family Law · Personal Injury · Civil Litigation
Dupree, Kimbrough & Carl, LLP, was established in 1969 and for more than 40 years we have demonstrated a strong history of success in meeting the legal needs of individuals, families and corporations. We have developed a reputation as specialists in complex and high-profile litigation of all types, and we are committed to servicing the individual and corporate needs of our clients.
An AV-Rated Law Firm With a Reputation for Success
We are an AV-rated law firm signifying the “highest level of legal ability” while adhering “to the professional standards of conduct, ethics, reliability and diligence.”* The firm is consistently recognized year after year for “high professional legal standards and ethics” in the Lexis-Nexis Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
Our firm’s attorneys are widely known and respected for their success in legal work in the areas of family law and criminal and civil matters, and they maintain an active trial-oriented practice in all state and federal courts. Our diverse civil practice includes:
- Family law: We help clients with divorce, child custody, property division, spousal support, child support, modification actions and more.
- Civil litigation: We handle all types of litigation, including breach of contract claims, civil rights cases and creditor/debtor disputes.
- Personal injury: We protect the rights of people injured in all types of accidents, including car accidents, product liability and medical malpractice.
- Vaccine Claims: At our law firm, we remain in touch with our client’s needs, and we aggressively pursue justice on their behalf.
- Criminal law: Criminal clients include those charged with felonies and misdemeanors, as well as those charged with white collar, RICO and civil and criminal forfeiture claims.
- Probate law: We guide clients through probate administration and litigation related to caveats to wills, petitions for years’ support, will contests and estate planning.
- Construction law: We handle all types of construction disputes, including construction defects and mechanic’s liens.
- Corporate law: We represent businesses in commercial litigation, in addition to corporate formation, and commercial draftsmanship.
- Real Estate Litigation: We handle all disputes over real property, including boundary disputes, commercial leasing disputes, contract disputes and landlord/tenants disputes.
- Governmental and zoning law: We represent local government and governmental entities as well as handling all areas of local government regulatory approval, including zoning, contract and bid approval, construction, real estate, condemnation, license, plan and franchise approval, along with tax appeals.
- Mediation and arbitration: We guide our clients as advocates through alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and arbitration as well as mediate and arbitrate disputes.
- Appeals: We handle all types of civil and criminal appeals, both for our existing clients and for new clients.
Contact Dupree, Kimbrough & Carl, LLP
Contact our attorneys at 770-424-7171, toll free at 866-470-5166 or send us an e-mail today to get more information on our legal services. We are located two blocks from downtown Marietta, Georgia.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.