Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, you need an experienced and dedicated law firm by your side to fight for your rights and to protect your reputation. Dupree, Kimbrough, Carl & Reilly, LLP, has been aggressive in defending individuals charged with crimes for more than 50 years. We have a reputation in the community for being skilled trial attorneys who get results for their clients.
Have you been charged with a crime? Contact our criminal defense attorneys at 770-424-7171 or send us an e-mail.
We handle various types of criminal charges from misdemeanors to felonies in both state and federal courts, including:
- DUI and other alcohol-related offenses
- Drug crimes, including possession, distribution/sales, manufacturing, trafficking and drug conspiracy
- Sex crimes, including rape, statutory rape, solicitation, child abuse, prostitution and sexual assault
- Assault, including aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon and domestic assault
- Theft crimes, including theft, burglary, shoplifting and robbery
- White collar crimes and federal criminal crimes, like fraud, embezzlement and Internet crimes
If you have been arrested or believe that you are under investigation for a crime, it is imperative that you speak to a qualified defense attorney before you talk to the police or other law enforcement. Everything you say can and will be used against you. The criminal defense attorneys at Dupree, Kimbrough, Carl & Reilly, LLP, will explain to you your rights and guide you through the complex process.
Have you been arrested for DUI? Our lawyers are extremely knowledgeable in DUI law and other alcohol-related offenses. Our attorneys are certified in DUI field sobriety tests. They know how these tests are supposed to be administered and when they are administered incorrectly.
Contact Our Experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys
Contact us at 770-424-7171 or send us an e-mail today to get more information on our legal services. We are located two blocks from downtown Marietta, Georgia.